Spring has finally arrived so what better way to celebrate than getting out those bright, bold polishes and treating yourself to a lovely manicure?Pastels are an absolute must this spring with the pale polishes hitting the catwalks, ranging from pretty pinks to violet to gorgeous mint greens.
Pink is my absolute favourite colour for Spring (yes I'm an absolute girlie girl) and I love a pink polish, whether it is the Summer or Winter, it cheers me up and makes me feel good. I admit I am more of a bold, out there kind of girl when it comes to nail polish but I am really loving the toned down pastel shades too.
I have picked out some of my favourite pink polishes for this season from both the high street and high end.
1. Essie Nail Polish in Fiji
2. Estee Lauder Pure Color in Narcissist
3. Nicole by O.P.I in At Least I Pink So
4. Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Ring a Ring O'Roses
5. China Glaze Go Go Pink Polish
6. Revlon Nail Enamel Pink Nude
7. Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Loella
8. Models Own Nail Polish in Pastel Pink
9. MAC Nail Lacquer in Saint Germain
What are your favourite Pink Nail Polish Picks for Spring?